Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 9 Our first day off

So today we had our first day off after our difficult day yesterday.

We woke up late and then I went out and did some laundry and get a snack. Then we went out to the beach for a little and some of the guys went paddle boarding.

I went to grab a shower and go swimming for a little bit. I then went back and just tried to catch up on videos but with phone internet being really slow I was not able to do much.

We then went out and got dinner at a restaurant called the Blue Angel. We had some good food and hung out with the guy that sponsored our dinner and basically the entire day off.

After that I just hung out at lodging and tried more to update the blog and even went war driving but no luck with wifi


Have a good night

Peace, Love, and Angels
White "DJ" Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment