Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day -1

Today I woke up, and then took a bus to the BART train. I then took the BART train from San Francisco to Oakland where I was picked up to get my rental car. After that I drove back to SF to get my bicycle but it hadnt come in yet.

To pass the time I went to a restaurant called "Big Mouth Burgers" and had some really good food and did some catching up on things on my laptop. At about 5 or so I noticed that my bike had arrived so I went back to the fedex place and picked it up.

I then drove to a local bike shop and they let me use a bike stand and I put my bike back together. After that I tried to figure out what I wanted to do and realized that there are two amusement parks within 60 miles of me so I got a hotel in Vallejo and am going to crash here tonight.

Tomorow I am going to go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.

Have a great night


Peace, Love, and pillows
White "DJ" Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment