Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 32 Wray, CO to McCook, NE I pulled for 100mi

So today we woke up again 5:30 and were served breakfast by troop 35 in Wray, CO.  It was Pancakes and Sausage and it was amazing.  We hung out with the Boyscouts and then headed out of Colorado to McCook, NE.

The ride started out really easy for the first 65 miles and then got really rolling hilly.  I pulled the whole day and even rode an extra 4 miles to say that I pulled for 100 miles which I won't ever do again but it was fun to say that I did it. Today I rode with Jack and Mike

During lunch a lot of the guys decided to go in this really gross green lake to cool off. After people said how disgusting it was I decided that it might be hazardous to my health and did not go in the lake

After we got in we went and showered and changed and then setup our stuff in the church basement that we are staying at and then at 5ish we had our dinner which was served to us by the people of the Memorial United Methodist Church.  We had lasagna and it was fantastic.

After dinner we introduced ourselves to the people that served us dinner and then we went out and took a picture with them.  It is so hot outside by the way.  Then we went out to Walmart and I got some new shampoo as mine exploded a couple days ago.

Now I am updating the blog and we are going to go see Despicable Me 2 for which I am so excited to go and see.  I bet it will be amazing.

Have a great night


Peace, Love, and Centuries
White "DJ" Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment