Sunday, May 26, 2013

Late post but Day -10

So today I slept in and pondered weather or not to go to Six Flags Great America.  They are running Batman The Ride backwards until July 7th but since I am leaving next friday and working tues wed and thurs I wont be able to ride it backwards so after a few episodes of Star Trek Voyager I hopped in my car and headed out to Gurnee.

So I got to Gurnee and decided to chance getting my car towed and park it in the strip mall across the street from the park. I went and ate at the Rosati's in the strip mall so as to not just use the parking lot without at least giving someone business.  I then walked across the street and to the park. F*** paying $25 for parking for 4 hours. I got there a little before 5pm and started with Batman. It was very interesting riding it backwards as I have only ridden one other coaster backwards and that was American Eagle.  I then proceded to walk around the park and ride almost every coaster in the 4 hours I was there. The park was pretty empty as it was overcast and a little cold all day.  They even started running Giant Drop so I went on a ride on that.

Left the park at about 9:10 and my car wasnt towed (suck it Six Flags lol)  got some BK for dinner and went to visit a friend and then headed home.

Sleepy time now

Peace, Love, and Kittehs
White "DJ" Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment