Friday, May 24, 2013

First Post!!!! Day -11

Hello Everyone,

So this is the first post and it will be as unfulfilling as you would expect of a first post.  I do plan to start posting every day so we will call today "Day -11"

Today I was on the local 13 news morning show talking about the bike trip and Push America. It was fun and I was able to see what a modern news studio looks like.  There were no camera operators, the cameras just kind of moved automatically, and the anchors seemed to get their instructions from an earpiece which as far as I could tell was coming from new york or some large corporate control center lol.

I have a meeting with Joshua at Old Chicago at 11 to find out how well the fundraiser went and this weekend I plan on going to Great America as well as doing some skydiving (Well that is the plan we'll see if it happens.

Well I am going to take a nap as it was an early friday for me going to the news studio.

Peace, Love, and Donkeys
White "DJ" Doug

No comments:

Post a Comment